Founded in 1873, Shorter University is a Christ-centered, four-year liberal arts university committed to excellence in education. U.S. News & World Report and The Princeton Review annually include Shorter on their lists of best Southeastern Colleges. The university offers traditional bachelor’s degrees in 40 areas of study, online courses and degree programs, undergraduate programs for working adults, associate’s, and master’s programs.
INSTRUCTIONS TO GET 1098-T FORM ELECTRONICALLY
- Please make sure you are using a desktop and/or laptop, the website does not work with tablets or phones.
- You do not have to register for this site, please follow directions below:
- Click “To access your 1098-T tax form, click here.”
- Type in and look for Shorter University and click on the schools name then click submit Fill out the information requested:
Zip code (this will be the zip code that is reflected on your student statement)
- Click the box that states you are not a robot
- Click “submit”
- You will then be sent to your 1098T
- Click the plus sign + to the right of your 1098-T statement, this will allow you to view your 1098-T and print the document if needed.
Business Office Location
315 Shorter Avenue
Rome, GA 30165
Hours of Operation (Monday – Friday)
Phones: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET
Windows: 8:30 am to 5:00 pm ET
The CFO/Vice President of Finance is directly responsible to the President of the university. The responsibilities include leadership of the primary financial, budgetary and communication functions of the university with specific responsibilities for the development of policies and procedures in Accounting Services, Human Resources, Financial Aid, the Box Office, Auxillary Services, Post Office/Copy Room and Communications.
The duties of this position also include, but are not limited to:
- Development and monitoring of the university budget
- Coordination and guidance of the budget process
- Coordination of monthly closing operation
- Production of all management operating statements
- Production of annual reports
- Management of cash flow, investments and endowments
- Operational decisions including capital purchases, leases, contract negotiations and insurance
- Special assignments made by the President
|Michelle Stricklin, CFO & Vice President of Finance
Executive Assistant to the CFO/VP of Finance
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Checks up to $50.00 per week may be cashed at the Business Office. Return check fees are $25.00 per check.